1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DreamonRose, Feb 26, 2017.

1. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I just moved back to my birth state California away from the litteral love of my life but it is whateverrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyways now I go to school online and I have no friends to make so I am stuck 24/7 with my complete christian family and it is kind of driving me crazyyyy. Like I am in highschool now I started questioning myself 2 years ago and I think it is time to try out a relationship maybe..Maybe when I am 15 but still soon and I am a freshman so if I just stay online then how will I ever get to act on anything or talk to anyone off a computer screen like I am already going crazy and it is only my second week online.

2. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly think one of the most frustrating things for any LGBT+ person is figuring things out (and the time it takes). I have no knowledge of online schooling or anything like that, so the most advice I can give you is to be patient and try on focus on other things (which feels impossible, I know). We are all here for you when you need to rant or talk though, which I found helped me to accept myself more :slight_smile: Sorry I can't be of more help, much love <3

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At least you are in California. Tell your parents that online schooling is great (even if it isn't) but you still need RL friends. Then go to an LGBT meeting but say it's a book club or something. Or go to a library where you can get online and search around. You made it here, which is a very good find.

I always feel particularly sad when I hear about Christian homophobia. It so goes against the message of Jesus. Rawr!

4. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah I was born here but not fully raised here. My mom is not the type of person to care if I need friends, she will be like you'll live I don't care. And rightt like God says to love everyone sins and LOVING IS NOT EVEN A FREAKING SIN.