1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing at girl at my church?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DreamonRose, Mar 1, 2017.

1. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It is very doubtful that this girl is gay especially because of where we met but, I think about her alot and I think she really pretty and I like her laugh. I try to make her laugh alot just to here it. She is in the same grade as me but she is a year older but I wouldn't care if she was 13. I am not saying I like her but, when I am with her all I want to do is impress her. How do I get over this because what is the chance that she isn't straight and I don't wan't to be broken hearted over something I knew was impossible. I am seeing her tonight by the was.. at 6:30. You think I should hint that I don't date guys or something..I don't know because I am scared that it will get around church. I will just let it go..well I don't even know if I like her. Ughhhhhhhh.:bang::bang::bang:

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, it definitely sounds like you like her. As for advice...idk. You said you met at church, which doesn't seem promising, but whether or not they are open to lgbt really depends on your denomination. I wish I could be more helpful

3. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes it is fine. I am going to ask her about her feelings on gay people... But her sister, she is younger..I am not trying to say people with short hair are all gay but I could have sworn she said I like you. She dresses like what people call a 'dyke' (Hate that word but it kind of fits)..She is a little imature but it is kind of cute.