1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing badly on an outwardly bisexual girl. Help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sailinggirl, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Sailinggirl

My coworker of 4 months has openly mentioned previous relationships with both men and women, so I know she could potentially be interested, however I am outwardly straight, married, and the mom of a young daughter. I am 39 years old and I am so incredibly tired of suppressing this huge aspect of myself. I feel as if I am either bi or possibly full out lesbian. I have had crushes on males but I'd say 90% of my love interests have been female.
    My mother was /is a huge homophobe an extremely intolerant, and so for years I denied my feelings towards women, even to the point of deceiving myself. I care for my husband but sexually I am not at all attracted to him.

Anyway, I am fairly certain I am getting signs from this woman. We work closely together and she and I seem to be having some trouble keeping our hands off of eachother. There are frequent back rubs, pats, she's played with my hair. Last week I reached out and started scratching her back as she was walking away, and she uttered some sort of "aaah" sound, then backed up so I could continue (I was on the phone at the time) and so I scratched her upper, then middle, then down to her lower back for maybe 20 seconds or so. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, her or me!:icon_redf

There is also a ridiculous amount of eye contact between us.

We also hug more frequently than seems to be the norm for two coworkers.
    She's been wanting to make plans with me and has invited me to "hot yoga" of all things! Is there a connotation here or am I reading into this?

I am very curious as to your opinions on the signs I'm getting, and the amount of contact. I literally cannot stop thinking about her and I'm going cray cray over it!

Ps honestly not looking for opinions/criticism about me being married. I adore my daughter and I have a stable (although boring) marriage that I don't intend to end for another relationship. I simply want thoughts on how to interpret these signs and tell if someone is interested. I am into the idea if experimenting. She, by the way, has stated very clearly that she is not interested in a serious relationship with anyone right now. She dates frequently and casually, so I am not concerned that she might want more than I do.

Thank you!