1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by angel20, Mar 4, 2017.

1. angel20

I was at work today and I asked a coworker of mine if the girl that I liked liked one of our other coworkers. She said no she doesn't but she thinks that he likes her. Than she said, "Oh yeah there is something that I want to tell you." I was like, "Okay what?" She's like, "Last night Steph and I were talking (Steph is the girl's name that I like) and she asked do you think Sam likes me? She said I don't know maybe she does and Steph was like she? I was talking about the other Sam. and so my coworker told her the truth and told her that I liked her but it wasn't on purpose it was an accident cause she didn't know who Steph was talking about. And she feels really bad about it. Should I keep talking to Steph or just leave it? I mean my coworker told me to keep talking to her and see where it goes.

#1 angel20, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think my head hurts. :slight_smile: Let me put names on everybody and see if that makes it any easier.

"I was at work today, and I asked Mary if Steph liked Bob. Mary responded that Step doesn't like Bob, but Mary thinks that Bob probably likes Steph. Then, Mary told me that last night, she was talking to Steph, and Steph asked 'Do you think that Sam likes me?' Mary responded that she wasn't sure, but she thought maybe she did. Steph then said 'Oh, not female-Sam. I meant male-Sam.'"

OK, that makes things a bit easier. :slight_smile:

No, Mary didn't give anything away. She said "I don't know - maybe". That means "I don't know - maybe". Feel free to keep talking to Steph. And feel free to let Steph know how you feel if you'd like to nudge things further. :slight_smile:

Lex