1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on casual hookup

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Vinni, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Vinni

Hi all new here.
    So I'm a bi guy and mostly have casual sex with guys mostly meeting of hookup sites. The other day I went for a meet and had a good time but for the last few days I can't stop thinking about him. I should say we didn't speak that much apart from general pleasantries but during sex we where kissing quite passionately . Now I should say I meet slot of guys for ns fun but this one has stood out and I don't no why , he was good looking but I have had better, do you reckon it could be because of the kissing.

Thanks guys

2. smurf

Its hard to pinpoint why we are attracted to someone.

From your description, you might like more the connection that you felt with him than him as an actual person.

If you want, go ahead and tell him that. "Hey, this is unusual for me, but I really enjoyed our time together and would love to be able to see you again. Perhaps over dinner?"

Maybe he would be completely turned off. Maybe not. Only one way to find out

3. Hk470

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Don't get hooked if it was just a hook up. Most people on hook up site will tell you what they want so if u want to start something more just let them know how you feel but don't get too worked up if rejected.

4. Vinni

Thanks peeps