1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Day after applying.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DreamonRose, Mar 6, 2017.

1. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yesterday I applied for Full Membership and I am already checking my email alot even though everyone told me it will probably take weeks. It just means alot to me Lol. I don't really have anything to look forward too. For the people that have applied what did you do to get it off your mind?

2. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just keep on contributing to the site as best as I can to show that I'm not here just to get a full membership. And then I focus on other things. In fact, it's taken me a few weeks, but I finally got back to some important projects after having put all of my energy into EC. But there's so much more to do, and I have to balance EC with my other priorities.

3. FluffyLightFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As far as I've been aware, the staff recently has been very busy treating all the request and who knows what. Don't worry, they're working on everything, they'll get to yours at some point. Just keep posting and it will happen at some point in the near future.
    (I believe this would have been more appropriate in the Feedback forum area, but, might as well answer here)

Also, side note : it can apparently take up to a month or two to receive an answer, just what I heard.

#3 FluffyLightFox, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017