1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't cope with life

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spot, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've already posted so many of these before so I'm not going to go into all the details but I literally cannot cope with life anymore. I've been crying since 4PM and it's 10:30PM now. I want to cut myself again, I would've done it except I think this is the most success I've had so far with quitting and I don't want to relapse. I'm really tempted though. I don't know what's wrong with me. Just today we had to do a dissection and obviously, I'm not as strong as I thought. I had three girls in my group and none of them wanted to cut the piglet so I was forced to do it because I'm the quietest and pressured most easily. I've never felt so terrible in my life. I promised I'd never mutilate a corpse like that (perform a dissection) and the only reason I eat meat at all is because I'm made to by my parents. I can barely stomach eating meat so you can imagine how I was. I'd never seen so much blood in my life. And I won't be able to get the feeling of cutting through it out of my mind either. It just looked so alive and seeing it opened up just made me feel numb. I felt so sick for the rest of the day, barely ate anything and then started crying as soon as I got home.

Of course, that's not the only thing. If it was, I'd be a bit concerned (crying on and off for six hours over a piglet). I've always had social anxiety and everything, I've mentioned it before but this year I actually had some friends. Fifteen friends. And now how many do I have? Two. We've spent the past few lunch breaks talking about how lonely we are and how everyone's changed. I don't know why. Everyone just changed one day. I hate it when people change. All I can think about is how we used to be before and how I'd give anything to go back. I can't stand being alone. But you know what? I wish I'd never wasted my time trying to get to know some of them. I'm not just saying that out of emotion either, I would change my past happily. There are some I forgive and that's even worse because it means I miss them. I asked one of my friends that are leftover and she said we're the least popular people in the grade which is great because that means I was kidding myself the whole time, thinking so many people actually wanted to be my friend.

I also have an oral presentation possibly tomorrow that's way overdue but I can't really think about it too much at this point, I'd be happy with a fail, to be honest. I don't care about it anymore. I also have my whole family ganging up and looking down on me, which I've already said before. I hate them but my mom is okay occasionally. I don't know how much more of them I can stand. And I just remembered that I have homework due tomorrow, hopefully I get detention so I have something to do at lunch.

I don't know how many replies I'll get, if any but what do you do when you've totally broken down and want to die? I won't commit suicide because the success rates aren't great, that's really the only reason right now.