1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant Shake off Bad Dream :/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ilovesg, Mar 8, 2017.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    last night i had a dream that i died and i could feel my sister next to me, putting flowers in my hair. im usually not affected by my dreams or scared at all, but this one made me so sad i almost cried when i woke up. i can't stop thinking about it and it makes me even more scared to die than i already am. i feel like i am in a permanent scared and depressed mood now

2. Myles Kramer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you think about talking through the dream with a family member or someone close to you, if not your sister? (or even type yourself back through the experience on here, I'll listen, I can't be there irl to comfort you tho :icon_sad:slight_smile:

3. HuskyLover

Dreams usually reflect upon daily life experience. Has something traumatic happened recently that involved death or injure? It's absolutely worth discussing with someone close if it really bothers you. Get well soon. :slight_smile:

4. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank you! i did have a medical scare happen recently but nothing too traumatic. hopefully i will just start to forget it soon :/ i talked to my friend about it and it did help a little

---------- Post added 8th Mar 2017 at 08:49 PM ----------

i thought about calling my sister but i didn't want to freak her out or just seem weird :/ it was kind of morbid so i thought id spare her lol. it was just very unsettling because it felt real and my dreams never feel like that. i felt like i actually died and it was just really sad. thank you for listening!!