1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Important Body Supplement

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jerrybrown, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Jerrybrown

Hey everyone,I want to improve my muscle growth. But I don’t have any kind of knowledge about whey proteins is actually work or not which is best? which whey protein should I take ?I never had been get it before and how can I be sure which one is good and will not side effect if someone can suggest me best whey protein then suggest me.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are better of talking to a doctor and or a physical trainer. Because there is no "best" only what might work for you. Everyone processes nutrients and supplements a little differently.

It also depends on your actual end goals. Are you going just for raw bulk, or for a good balance of strength and muscle tone? Do you have any dietary or health issues? All of that needs to be addressed before you can just start downing supplements.

3. BiBiBaybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You can spend a lot of money on supplements, when possibly the best support for your body might be a sensible diet. Shorthaul has a good suggestion in talking to your doctor (or nurse practitioner).

4. ligunn

I agree with BiBi (love the name lol), a good protein diet is a great way to go! Personally the only other "supplements" I take are Whey protein isolate and BCAA's. I've been working out only on occasion and I have been seeing muscle growth. Also, I do recommend talking to doctor if you go with anything that I didn't say above^