1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Era55, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Era55

So i am a 15 year old male and i have this gay crush in my school! He is 1 year older than me and apart from his name and appearance i dont know nothing else about him!We dont have mutual friends and we dont talk.I have him however as a crush for 1 month and i try to see if i can use eye contact to catch his eye.I have seen him sometimes looking at me and then turning around,just like quick glances.Do you think it means something?Any advice?:tears::tears:

2. ligunn

Try talking to him!:thumbsup: I know it can be hard, TRUST ME, but it's nearly always awkward at first, but once you break through the barrier of awkwardness, it's smooth sailing from there. My advice, though, is approach him with the mindset that you just want to get to know him and be friends, then see where it goes from there / let your feelings take over... I'm in actually pretty much the same situation as you, but just started talking to the guy:lol: So, from experience, I say just throw yourself out there. Worst mistake is never talking to 'em