1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I always knew..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DreamonRose, Mar 13, 2017.

1. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So in like 4th grade I had a friend and I kissed her and I told her I wanted to have sex with her even though I honestly did not even know what it meant. I had an interesting childhood. Then when I started looking at 'naked people doing stuff' I only watched and looked up pictures of girl on girl and that was just fine for me. Not until one day I found straight people doing stuff..Then like 2016 I found guys doing stuff. The point of this all is I have been attracted to girls maybe since I was really young. I never really considered it till I was like 12 or maybe 11 any thoughts? Do y'all think it was fate or coincidence or what? I am thinking I subconciously knew my since I was younger then in 7th grade I fell for a girl thinking it was the first time I thought of it.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a tough one to answer. I have an appallingly bad memory so I'm not totally sure.

I 'had' a boyfriend in primary school. I guess I went along with it as I didn't know at the time that something other than straight existed. Anyway one day I was at his house and he wanted to kiss me and i flat out refused.

Looking back I think I may have known something when I was even younger but without all the information etc available now I had no idea what it was that I knew. I think I was in my teens before I learned about same sex relationships

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's kind of tough to say.

My brother has always been very fashion-conscious, even as a child. Had he grown up and then come out, people would probably point to that as a "hint" that he was gay at an early age. The problem being - he didn't come out. He's straight. :slight_smile: So that "hint" ceases being a "hint", and becomes...I don't know, a "quirk"?

Similarly, there were "hints" that I was gay in my youth and teens. But there were also "hints" that I was straight...which I guess I should now call "quirks". :slight_smile:

Lex