1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...this thread is going to be a mess... :b

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bonteri, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Bonteri

Hey guys....so idk i've been having a lot of dark, depressing thoughts lately and i felt like if i just talk about them on here, i might feel better.

Here we go.....

So, I talk to this guy online, and...i have feelings for him :kiss: ...but he lives far away (across the sea faraway...) so i feel like i can't ask him if we could be in a relationship because of that complication, i doubt he feels the same way but i'd take the chance of asking over saying nothing...but idk how T-T ...gets better...i also have social anxiety so i find it REALLY hard to talk to him through voice messaging and i don't want to seem distant towards him. Just any advice on that problem would be awesome :slight_smile:

School has been stressing me out like mad lately, feel like I've got so much work to do in such a little space of time, lost any and all motivation for school, makes me feel suicidal, just wanna get out of the stress and to me that seems the easiest route. Also having a lot of problems with my teachers on terms of them not respecting the fact i have social anxiety and depression which is damaging my time in their classes. One in particular likes to target me in front of the class and make me feel so small and embarrassed. He also likes to ignore me and not help me with my work which makes me feel incredibly unwelcome so i just do really bad in my work which will affect my plans of going to university. Just feel like i'm drowning and no one can help me.

Sorry about the long/messy post but just had to get it out of me ;-; :tears:
    Any advice would be really helpful, thanks <3(&&&)

~Bonteri :help::help::help:

2. Bonteri

T_t

#2 Bonteri, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  3. Dan Runo

when dealing with multiple issues its be best to try an solve them on at a time.
    Long distance relationships are extremely difficult and i don't know of any that have worked. You deserve to have someone to hold you and hug you
    as far as school goes talk you your principle about what happening
    if you are getting to the point you are considering suicide you really should consider therapy.

4. raspberry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As Dan says, it's best to break down problems into smaller bits so you can see ways through them.

LDRs are very difficult, especially if you've started with it being long-distance.

I'm sorry you feel your teachers are being unhelpful. Do you think you could speak to someone who is in charge of pastoral care about how you're feeling? Explain how that teacher's harassment makes you feel.

I promise you that life is worth living. You are precious, even if you never feel like it. I would really recommend speaking to your GP about your mental health, as you deserve professional healthcare. Take care (*hug*)

#4 raspberry, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017