1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleeping together. How?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lalayajen, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Lalayajen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi guys.
    By sleeping together I don't mean the sexual part, I mean when we are done on that part and want to actually sleep, I tried to cuddle him or spoon him but it was difficult to fall asleep in that position.xD

I know it sounds stupid but I really want to have a connection with him when we are asleep.

Any advice on the perfect position that both parties are comfortable?

#1 Lalayajen, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are asking difficult questions. I don't think I have found a satisfactory answer to that. This is especially true if you or the other party tend to change sleeping position often. Most comfortable to fall asleep for me has been on my back and the partner sleeping on their back head resting on my shoulder while my arm is under their neck.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My gf and I have fallen asleep in the spooning position or otherwise touching, but 90% or more of the time we each stay on our half of the bed. Sleeping literally in each other's arms tends to be too warm and body parts are bound to lose some circulation.

#3 Argentwing, Mar 25, 2017
  4. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is nothing stupid about wanting to feel connection with your man while falling asleep. I love feeling his body next to mine and the connection it generates.

He likes falling asleep face-to-face, which creates many of the uncomfortable positions mentioned above. Try shifting around until you find something comfortable. Eventually we gravitate to our respective sides of the bed (or at least I do). We usually reconnect via spooning or more cuddling in the morning, and invariably one thing usually leads to another, especially on weekends (!)

#4 SiennaFire, Mar 25, 2017
  5. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No matter what position we are in, my husband and I always have our legs intertwined together. We typically change positions through the night, but it is second nature and whenever one moves the other follows suit.