1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling With Purpose

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bluneighborhood, Apr 4, 2017.

1. bluneighborhood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hello. ♡

lately, i've been really struggling with self-worth and purpose. i just feel like i don't really matter and i wonder why i'm here a lot. i feel really melancholic sometimes, and my parents know about it, but they just tell me to keep my head up and try not to get to myself. and to top it all off, i'm starting to question my sexuality again after 2+ years of believing that i was for sure gay, and i'm just so lost right now. i'm thirteen, turning fourteen on the 21st.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you talked to a counselor about this? Also, what hobbies/activities do you do outside of school?

3. bluneighborhood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    most of the hobbies i have outside of school are more creative ones (because i can't throw, kick, or catch a ball to save my lIFE ) which include writing, art, music, and i've been really into excercise lately. i feel really energized and inspired after working out, and it probably could do some good bc i'm not the healthiest person in the world lmao. and i've always turned to writing, i've been writing stories since i was seven and it's really therapeutic for me. i can create anything, i can write what's on my mind, etc.

i haven't gone to a counselor. (i used to when i was younger, but that's a way longer and deeper story) that's part of the reason i came here. sometimes it's a lot easier to rant to a stranger, especially when they can't physically see you.