1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really stuggleig with a lot of things and I'm not in college so no meetings.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Eldridge, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Eldridge

Each week for an hour every thursday I have a meeting with a councillor. I've been with this councillor for long enough now where I'm comfortable to say my councillor and he's great. Super easy going, not forceful in his meeting and let's the sessions flow as they need too. If a ramble a little bit when trying to answer something it's okay because I normally come to something in that ramble that I didn't realise before hand... but I have 2 weeks off for Easter and I don't have my meeting for 2 weeks and so much has happened in the past week that I'm stressed out and I'm struggleing to cope with it. It's a mixture of personal and sexuality/gender problems. I don't know how to deal with everything thats going through my head because I haven't got these meetings and it's really statterong my brain. I don't know what's to go?

2. Really

Do you think it would help to write/type out everything that's happened that you would like to talk about if you could see him? (Not here, necessarily, unless you wanted to but just for yourself.)

List everything and then maybe ask yourself what he might say or ask you about each thing and write that down, too.

Not that this is a substitute for actually talking about it with him but perhaps it could hold you over until you see him and then use it to remind yourself of everything you want to talk about when you get the chance.

3. Eldridge

And just to make it better my girlfriends broke up with me today. I 100% agree with the reason because she wants to focus on her own mental health and can'tdeal with that and a relationship at the same time