1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush & lovesickness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SevenBlack77, Apr 17, 2017.

1. SevenBlack77

Hi
    I am 20 years old and I suffer from several mental disorders that make my life a living hell most of the time. I am bisexual and I only had two relationships girls in high school.
    No one of my friends or family know that I am attracted to both guys and girls but I feel pretty good about it cuz the possibilities are endless lol :icon_bigg I don't have any experience with guys at all (not much with girls either).

Anyway, a few days ago I went to a club and there was this guy that definetely was checking me out. (he was looking but maybe he liked my shirt or something). After a while he passed me by and asked what I was drinking. We talked just for a few seconds but my heart was racing like hell and I I fell for him BADLY. One hour laters I went outside to take a smoke and I asked him for a lighter (altough I did have a lighter), he asked me for a cigarette. We talked for like 2 mins, he asked me how old I am and complimented me on how good I dance. And his smile was like the most beautiful thing in the world. Anyway an old friend came to say to me and it ruined everything. When I saw him leaving I wanted so badly to ask for his facebook but I was too shy about it so I spent the rest of the night pitting myself for not having the guts. But before I left I saw someone whom he talked to during the night and I described to him how my crush looked like and asked for his facebook (the guy was drunk as hell but I insisted for like 10 mins to get the name I wanted - it was harder than you could imagine), and at home I finally sent him a friend request.
    Now it's been 2-3 days and he has not accepted nor declined my fb friend request (btw we also have 3 mutual friends). He shared something yesterday so he definetely saw my friend request but he decided to ignore it !?
    I don't know what to think about this all, I am madly in love with this guy and I developed some kind of obsession he's all I'm thinking about all day long. He has very feminine features (like me), and he's very artsy (like me) and I thought 99% he is gay, but maybe he's not, but then again, why wouldn't he add me on fb as friends at least !? I mean he is the one who initiated the discussion asking me what cocktail I was drinking, just out of the blue.
    I nevert felt like this before for a person in my life (and I've been to hundreds of parties and talked to hundreds of people) and it's driving me crazy, it also makes me so sick and sad that I literally start crying thinking of it.
    Any advice and help is greatly appreciated, thank you.