1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by angel20, Apr 17, 2017.

1. angel20

I was at work last Saturday and one of my coworkers Anna came up to me and said, "I think Dana (Another one of my coworkers) likes you and I'm not the only one who notices." I asked, "Who else notices?" She said, "Hannah does (She happens to be the girl that I like) I asked, "How do you know Dana likes me?" Anna said, "She flirts with you a lot." I don't even know what flirting looks like lol so I don't know what to say to that. I just don't know why Anna would tell me that and say that she isn't the only one who notices but Hannah does too. And I don't even like Dana I like Hannah. So I'm confused and maybe I'm just overreacting I just need advice or something.

I also changed the names on here.

2. Really

Does Hannah like girls? Are you friendly enough with her that you could use the rumour that Dana likes you to find out what she (H) thinks about it/you? Does Hannah know you like girls?

Something along the lines of: "Hey, Hannah, did you hear the rumour that Dana likes me? What do you think I should do? It's flattering but I don't like her that way."

Also, I'm guessing you didn't notice her flirting because your attention is elsewhere (on Hannah). If it has been Hannah flirting, you'd have noticed. :wink:

3. angel20

Hannah knows that I like her and she doesn't seem to be bothered by it because we talk all the time and I think she likes me too because she picks on me all the time. There was also a time where she told me to look up her playlist on youtube and listen to it and the next day she asked if I listened to it. I did of course. She asked what I thought about it and I told her that I liked it.

4. Really

Then I wouldn't worry about it. If Dana ever works up the courage to say anything to you, herself, you just need to say Thanks, I'm flattered but I'm interested in someone at the moment.

She may not be sure of her own feelings and is just "flirting" with you as she becomes used to liking girls. Don't fret about it. If you aren't leading her on and nobody is getting hurt, just go about your business.