1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sad

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ramlethal, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel overweight , ugly , dumb and worthless.

I feel pain being in body that doesn't suit me at all and there exists no opportunity to change it.

Life doesn't have any meaning for me other than to endlessly suffer and it only gets tiring.

I just don't know if I can hold on any longer. ;(

2. ARB

ARB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You are a unique manifestation of the human spirit. You are special and you are valuable. You are strong, even when you feel weak, because you are carrying an enormous load on your shoulders. You CAN keep going. You only have to get through today. Worry about tomorrow later. Suffering is hard and can wear you down. Please keep checking in here. You are not alone.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can talk to your fellow lgbt+ peeps. We are here for you. Please don't feel you have to suffer alone. Talking may not solve everything but it does help.

You may be overweight but you can work on it, I doubt you are ugly however it sounds like your self esteem is very low. You are not dumb, you have clearly articulated how you feel. And you are not worthless though I appreciate that it can be hard to believe that when you are depressed.

Why is there no opportunity to change?

4. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Me too, but we just gotta carry on. It gets better. It may not feel like it right now but life isn't always shit. Even when it is we've got to drag through. We'll make it out the other side sunshine. Both of us will

5. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well in regards to my body , I'm just pre everything and just going on with life with family that isn't all to accepting of trans people.

With life in general , no matter what I do my weight hasn't been changing and the only thing I could think to do is not eat..

I am ugly as I am now and as miserable as I am , I just have to deal with it unfortunately....I totally am

The reason that I call myself dumb is because I am just failing a lot of things and not in a place that I would like to be. I feel like I am not cut out for school or even working a job that is hard for me to maintain without breaking down. I unfortunately depend on my family and though it sucks to , being ball of sadness is only way of not being disowned. It hurts being the way that I am now.

I feel that ending it all would take away a heavy burden.

Not being able to carry yourself is epitome of being worthless , I don't contribute and who I am is far worst than not contributing. ;(