Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > General Support and Advice

General Support and Advice If you would like support and advice on something that doesn't fit into any of the other Support Area forums then you can post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th Apr 2017, 01:42 AM   #1

I'm sad

I feel overweight , ugly , dumb and worthless.

I feel pain being in body that doesn't suit me at all and there exists no opportunity to change it.

Life doesn't have any meaning for me other than to endlessly suffer and it only gets tiring.

I just don't know if I can hold on any longer. ;(
Ramlethal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2017, 05:00 AM   #2
ARB

Orientation: Gay

Re: I'm sad

You are a unique manifestation of the human spirit. You are special and you are valuable. You are strong, even when you feel weak, because you are carrying an enormous load on your shoulders. You CAN keep going. You only have to get through today. Worry about tomorrow later. Suffering is hard and can wear you down. Please keep checking in here. You are not alone.
ARB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2017, 07:09 AM   #3
EC Addict

Orientation: Gyneromantic asexual
Out Status: Not sure how to explain to friends and family

You can talk to your fellow lgbt+ peeps. We are here for you. Please don't feel you have to suffer alone. Talking may not solve everything but it does help.

You may be overweight but you can work on it, I doubt you are ugly however it sounds like your self esteem is very low. You are not dumb, you have clearly articulated how you feel. And you are not worthless though I appreciate that it can be hard to believe that when you are depressed.

Why is there no opportunity to change?
Old 21st Apr 2017, 08:46 AM   #4
Satan

Orientation: Bi leaning towards guys
Out Status: Out as bi, but still living as female

Me too, but we just gotta carry on. It gets better. It may not feel like it right now but life isn't always shit. Even when it is we've got to drag through. We'll make it out the other side sunshine. Both of us will
Old Today, 01:43 AM   #5
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdByNature View Post
You can talk to your fellow lgbt+ peeps. We are here for you. Please don't feel you have to suffer alone. Talking may not solve everything but it does help.

You may be overweight but you can work on it, I doubt you are ugly however it sounds like your self esteem is very low. You are not dumb, you have clearly articulated how you feel. And you are not worthless though I appreciate that it can be hard to believe that when you are depressed.

Why is there no opportunity to change?
Well in regards to my body , I'm just pre everything and just going on with life with family that isn't all to accepting of trans people.

With life in general , no matter what I do my weight hasn't been changing and the only thing I could think to do is not eat..

I am ugly as I am now and as miserable as I am , I just have to deal with it unfortunately....I totally am

The reason that I call myself dumb is because I am just failing a lot of things and not in a place that I would like to be. I feel like I am not cut out for school or even working a job that is hard for me to maintain without breaking down. I unfortunately depend on my family and though it sucks to , being ball of sadness is only way of not being disowned. It hurts being the way that I am now.

I feel that ending it all would take away a heavy burden.

Not being able to carry yourself is epitome of being worthless , I don't contribute and who I am is far worst than not contributing. ;(
Ramlethal is online now   Reply With Quote