1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subconciously Attempting Suicide

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Eldrher, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone else got to the point in life when you're so unhappy, your subconscious tries to kill you? Lying in my bath, suddenly realising my mouth is full of water, about to breathe in. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway but the fact I'm subconsciously trying to kill myself scares me. I'm supposed to be staying alive for my boyfriend. For my family. All I can think about right now is hurting myself. I want a razor blade. I don't usually cut, I prefer other methods, but I want to cut myself. I want to carve stars and patterns into my body. There's something wrong with me.

2. artition

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too my dude. I do feel the same way also. I subconsciously want to hurt myself because I feel terrible. Most the time my thoughts are devoted to ways I kill myself and the other half are to my girlfriend. I stay alive for her also. And the next Star Wars installments. But believe it or not, you are not alone in this matter. A girl at my school attempted suicide Tuesday and won't be returning to school and honestly I felt the same. I don't really feel okay. But hey, keep your head up. It's okay to feel this way. Don't let somone invalidate you because at some point we do feel like this. Stay alive my friend <3

3. SevenBlack77

At least you ve got a family and a boyfriend, some don't have either.
    As for cutting yourself, I did it a few times and it s def not worth it.
    I think you should really look deep inside yourself and find what makes you unhappy, try to solve it, if you can, or at least make peace with yourself about it. Depression is a hole and if you re not taking any actions you ll just go deeper into it. But there is always a cause for depression and finding it it s the first step. Hope you get well.

4. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know the cause

5. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry things are shitty right now. It is for me too. Honestly some days I live solely for my cats and the upcoming seasons of my tv shows.