1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help on what to do with my relationship

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Zblbbb, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Zblbbb

Ok I've been in a on and off again as she would call it "fooling around" relationship for the last 2 years I want more but don't know how to get her to just come out...... we live in a small town and we were best friends before her and I got drunk.... and slept together, we did everything together we took our kids to the beach we went for cruises we hung out and watched movies now I only see her once a week if that on her time, she said to me the last time I seen her "I love you, I wasn't suppose to but I do" and that hurt me, I was the straight one out of us before all that happened and she was the bi, she still talks about her past and it does hurt me to hear she still loves her past hook ups or how she reminisces about her threesomes or foursomes she had, she tries to pressure me into having a threesome but I won't even go there... I get the silent treatment a lot from her and I just don't know what to do I'm one of those kinds of people that would do anything to make whomever I love happy and would never do anything to hurt them, I love her I really do, she keeps saying "I want to be with you" but her words and actions say two different things..... sorry I'm all over the place here and just need help, she doesn't know that I came out to my parents either they fully support me as long as I am happy, she would be furious with me if she ever found out about that as well...... I just want an outsiders perspective please and thank you very much

2. Zblbbb

I love her but I'm thinking this is as far as we will go in this situation, and it bothers me because when we're together we both have a deep connection and for her being my first "girlfriend" idk how to handle this......

#2 Zblbbb, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This doesn't sound like a great relationship to be in. Why would she be furious that you came out to your parents? That's completely your business and not hers. She talks about loving past hook-ups. She tries to pressure you into sexual situations you're not comfortable with. You only get to see her when she wants to. It sounds like she's controlling the terms of your relationship and not giving you a chance to be heard on what you want. Relationships are a two-way street and, right now, you're only driving her way.

4. Zblbbb

She would be furious with me because we live I a small town like very small and apparently being with me would ruin her reputation if anyone found out that I was with her and her family would disown her, and she doesn't want her kiddo to find out about this side of her, I came out to my parents because I knew they would be supportive well my dad is kinda so so about it, but I think you're right..... I think I've only held on this long hoping that maybe it would actually turn into something more than what it is...... to be honest I never wanted to lose my best friend......

#4 Zblbbb, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017