1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?!?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Paralitan, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Paralitan

Right, so I'm gay and a freshman and I sit next to this really cute guy in study hall. We have this really weird relationship where every now and then he'll just lay on my lap and stay there for a bit. The first time it happened I was super confused and uncomfortable but now it's just a common thing. I'm starting to really like him but I don't know if he's gay. Based on what he does, I think he's gay but then that would mean he's closeted. Do I tell him I like him? Do I not? If he's gay and closeted, should I not tell him so that I don't out him inadvertently? This whole situation is wierd.

2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you give him a hint, like asking for his number or fixing his hair a bit... Or bring up the issue of LGBT rights and see how he reacts.

#2 Dryad, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  3. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree. Give him some subtle hints.

Could you elaborate a bit please? Does he do anything when he does that, looks at you or speaks to you?

4. Paralitan

Yeah, he'll say "hi" or ask me to quiz him on something. He knows everyone thinks it's weird but he doesn't really care. Sometimes he'll grab my shirt and lift it up a bit. Recently, I've been sitting next to someone else in class because he's getting too invasive. I still think he's cute but... tycovhpiyhvycgclgc. idk. :confused:

5. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi again Paralitan. It seems that he likes you and he might be showing you that he's interested in more. However, don't allow him to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If you find him invasive then you should tell him that it's not cool with you.

Take care. :slight_smile: