1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jealousy and wondering what is wrong...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by photoguy93, Apr 28, 2017.

1. photoguy93

So....I have a friend who's recently out. He's the ever popular twink that everyone appears to just adore. He's getting quite a bit of attention, and actually, he's not even fully out yet. I was a huge supporter during his coming out process, and it's just been...pretty smooth sailing. I'm happy it wasn't like mine. Amazing how times have changed, for sure.

However, I am jealous. It's such an intense jealousy that it is almost crippling. When I came out, I lost some friends and a few days after I came out, this crazy girl tried to attack me and called me the F word in front of everyone in our locker area. That was 10 years ago and I'm still struggling...boooooo!

I also don't get much attention online from guys I am interested in. I worry so much that there is something wrong with me. Am I that incredibly ugly? Am I saying the wrong thing? Do I smell? haha.

I worry that I'll be that old man who's all alone and watching everyone else find their happiness. :frowning2:

Sorry for my ranting! :confused: