1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having feelings for a taken lesbian?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, May 1, 2017.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    met a woman on September she was my boss. I noticed that she might be lesbian too, because she was shy around me. First time i talked to her she looked down her voice was shaking. Then after few minutes i done something stupid she didnt say a thing she just smiled. Days passed by we started to flirt without any control. I knew she is taken so i thought she might be straight and just want to experiment. So i started to control myself but she got pissed off. she used to text me on my work phone stupid questions instead of asking me in person so she knows my name, but afte i backed off she pretended one day to no knwoing my name and started to act cold. Before that one day she leaned forward and pointed her ass towards me, she knew that my face was right behind her ass she never done that to anyone else, she is careful about her body language. When she sat next to me to talk about work her voice was soft her pupils were dilated and she stared deeply into my eyes. So i felt this push and pull one day she caught me staring at her across the room when she wasnt looking i was smiling after that happened, she changed she started to stare at me deeply across the meeeting playing with her rings necklaces clothes and stuff she tried to listen everytime i talk to other women. Last day i emailed her a thank you email and she replied asking me to come to see her sometime and to tell her about my work. Few weeks passed by and she was involved in a project i work on and she wasnt my boss. She started to be a bit more straightforward with me she would come to me start a conv act shy not looking into my eyes tried to sit and stand next to me and always smile whenever i showed up. Last day she leaned closer to me and whispered a joke. I left that day and didnt email her anything it was the last day i might never work with her again. She didn't email anything too. I feel ao confused i like her a lot and the past few weeks she showed me that she truly interested too but i dont know what to do. She is taken and i feel insecure we are completely different than each other background and everything. But we have similar personalities i like her and i feel inspired when she is around me I know that i wouldnt made it through that project if she wasnt there. What should i do is there a way to be friends? What is she thinking too??????