1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am a LESBIAN!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by benabag1212, May 19, 2017.

1. benabag1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lets start from the begging i thought i was bisexual when i was 14 or so so like 4 years ago. over that course of time a have dated some guys and a couple girls. I had just recently gotten into a relationship with a guy a few days ago again. This time though things were different, very different like a light bulb finally went off above my head that said hey your a lesbian. The reason why it went off is because i thought I liked him I was like yes a boyfriend after being single for a while. But the other day he pulled me close to him with his hands on my hips and kissed me and I felt absolutely nothing and today he grabbed my hips again and tried to kiss me but it just relay annoyed me and i rejected him. when i went home i realized after i thought about all of my past relationships that i am a lesbian. when i was dating men i felt like i liked them. In all reality though i was questioning weather or not i was a lesbian a while ago and shoved into the back of my head and told my self NO! When i was dating women thought i felt great everything was perfect. the other day my one friend and i were talking and she said something along the lines of hey someday your gonna be married to a nice guy and have kids. i told her no and that i don't want kids. in my future i can only picture myself with women, so that is another thing that also helped me realize that i am a lesbian. today is a day that will change a lot but, things will only get better from hear. :lol: