1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buzzing my +12" hair. . .

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artition, May 21, 2017.

1. artition

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got approved by my parents to get my hair buzzed off so I can regrow my hair, my previous barber fucked it up and kept doing it. I need advice on how to style it. I have NO IDEA how to style short hair. All I know is I want short hair on the sides and a bit longer uptop. Typical fuckboy haircut I guess. I have no idea to name it. But in terms of keeping it nice and neat, Any advice? Even for like after-shower care?

2. Really

Look up faux hawk. Is that what you're describing? You just need a bit of product to style it.

3. jem17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    last october i completely buzzed my hair to a number 5 cut. (best thing i did but i had no idea what to do after) basically keeping it nice and neat is pretty easy for the first month or so as its still pretty short. however when it gets longer your hair is naturally going to grow in the way it wants. my advice for you is be careful on what products you use, if it leaves colour in your hair or it hardens your hair to the point it can stay up (unless you want it like that) get a new product. with showering i dont do anything i just wash it when it needs to and let it air dry. every time i shower it does get wet because i dont wear a shower cap but thats your choice whether you wear one or not. i dont know if you want to get a short hair cut and let it grow out but if you dont then just keep trimming around the base of your neck and around your ears and get haircuts when you think its getting too long.

good luck with it and i hope this somewhat helped !

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've got a mohawk. Number 0 on back and sides and about 2 inches height on top in a narrow strip.

I would say the best stuff to use is probably a decent wax. That way you can mould it and remould it as you wish. It won't make your hair hard.