1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lovely day but came home cranky!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by wolfphoenix, Feb 20, 2013.

1. wolfphoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Howdy you all:

I work in a changing landscape and came home cranky. Due to the fact that I work outside I seem to not be able to make it to my spiritual community meetings. Anyone have a suggestion? I have made big changes in two years and find myself home after a shower and dinner with two farting Greyhounds. Not that exciting though I am fine with the silence. I hope you are all having a better evening. I am thankful for the small stuff...like hot water and tacos!:eusa_clap

2. Kay

Kay Guest

Cranky is not so hot. Sorry about that. Working outside can be nice unless you shovel snow hehehe What type of spiritual community meetings? I'm glad you had a nice dinner. The two dogs sound like fair companions. I read in another thread you are in Northern California. Nice place. My partner owns a floral shop. Perhaps similar to what you do. In the summer months she helps people with their gardens. Hugs