1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need HELP!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Feb 27, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To my fellow bi or gay people out there...

~How do you actually start a short/long conversation with the person you like?
    What things do you say to start a conversation..
    Especially when your classmates or seatmates :grin:

Need help (Urgent) thanks! :icon_bigg

2. Yui

Yui

You can talk about the things you like and see if you have the same interests.

Since you're already sitting next to each other, you can say, for example, "Oh, I wanna see film XY so bad, I should go to the movies this weekend." and then your crush will say "I'd love to see this film as well." and then you can talk about your favorite films and you can ask him or her to go to the movies together. That's 2 in 1 :lol:

In case your crush isn't interested in the film you're talking about, ask him or her what he/she likes instead and proceed from there. You can also talk about a new DVD you got etc.

This is actually my favorite way of talking to someone I like since you can talk about your interests and have a chance to ask them to hang out together so you get to know them, as I said - 2 in 1 :grin: People are often much more open to these suggestions than we think, I've never had anyone say no so far, even when I was talking to people I only knew from class and one or two short conversations, they always said yes :slight_smile:

Of course, you could ask for a date straight away but if you don't really know him or her I'd wait.

And give them a sincere compliment - not something along the lines of "Your eyes are so blue, I feel like I'm drowning in an ocean of love everytime I look at you.", more something like "You're so good at XYZ" or "Cool T-Shirt/hair cut/earring(s) etc.".

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

#2 Yui, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013