1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visiting my friend at college... How to meet guys?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lostlifeguard, Mar 3, 2013.

1. lostlifeguard

I'm a high school senior right now, and I'm going to visit my friend at college in a few weeks. The college is pretty artsy/hipster, and after googling it, it seems like there's a large percent of the guys there that are gay. We're going to some kind of big party while I'm there. I'd say I'm pretty attractive, although I have very little experience with guys do to the fact that I'm not out to most. How do I find guys to fool around with?

Thanks

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This might be tough on a few levels. First off, the main place to find gay guys is at "gay places" - gay bars, gay parties, gay get-togethers. And many of these places are 21+. Some might be 18+, so maybe you're old enough to get in, but it might be tougher to find such places. Secondly, a lot of college guys might look askance at hooking up with a high schooler - even one who is a senior and "mature for his age" and whatever else.

Does your friend know you're gay? Maybe you can simply tell him what you'd like to do, and see if he might have any ideas.

Lex

3. photoguy93

There's never a "sure thing." Coming out doesn't mean you'll get asked out - going to a gay bar doesn't mean you'll have sex or find a guy, etc. etc. If you want to go to just experience it and have fun, then go for that!