1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jadakiss97, Mar 4, 2013.

1. jadakiss97

I feel like im the only omnisexual omnigender person in the world. Most people doesn't even know what it means and there seems to be very little information on line. Anyone have the same problem?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I'm the only omnisexual omnigender person, no, since I'm rather boringly homosexual and male. But there are plenty of other aspects of my life and personality which I don't seem to share with much of anybody. And I'm assuming what works for me there will help towards working for you. Accept it. Love it. Accept that you're different, and that's the way it is, and love yourself anyway. I've found that other people tend to view my rather unusual personality as something interesting (rather than freaky) when I do so.

Lex

3. jadakiss97

I mean im fine with it, i just wish i could connect with others. But hey, its fun being unique :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. FemCasanova

Omnisexual sounds really cool, even if my stupid spell-check doesn`t know what it is and keeps trying to correct it to homosexual. Don`t worry though, added it to my dictionary, in more ways than one. Think of it this way, you are a rare beautiful sea-shell on a beach filled with rainbow-colored sea-shells. It`s something to be proud of, and I wouldn`t see it as a problem, if it was me. That said, I don`t know what it means, to be honest. No clue. But then again, I never claimed to be the most knowledgeable LGBT member out there. Just take pride in who you are, and at the same time be humble enough to recognize we`re never the only one to be or do anything, there are just too many humans on the planet for that to be possible at this point.

(&&&)

5. jadakiss97

Thank you :slight_smile: and it pretty much means all sexualities and all genders. It's interesting

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you start by explaining what "omnisexual" is? It sounds a lot like "pan" but with a different root for "all".

7. Romi

Regardless of what you are, or what you think or feel or any of that nonsense....

You are never the only one.