1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

high school crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FlameKing58, Mar 6, 2013.

1. FlameKing58

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this sophmore at my school that I have a crush on and I'd like to go and talk to him but I have no idea what I should say, or even how to say it. Any advice?

2. Lewnatic

I've said this in another thread, and I'll say it again. SOCIAL NETWORKING. I know Facebook, Twitter, and the like are somewhat frowned up for relationships, but when you're in highschool they're actually very effective platforms to talk to crushes and such on. Obviously I'm not condoning random meet ups with people you don't know, but if you've seen this guy around school then he's not really a stranger. I would suggest adding him on Facebook, and if you already have him by chance then just strike up a conversation.

3. cemma

^^I definately agree! social network is the huge ice breaker. So long as you don't solely base what ever friendship or relationship on communicating through facebook. Just start there once or twice and then start hall way acknowledgment etc until you have a in person convo.