1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nervous D:

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LauraMarie, Mar 7, 2013.

1. LauraMarie

On Saturday I'm going to my first ever LGBT confrence and I'm so excited and nervous! I'm going with my sister because my parents are making me go with someone but that's okay because at least she's "youth" because its a youth confrence and I don't wanna go with an older adult o-o. I have no idea what to wear to this kinda thing D:! I really wanna make some good friends at this and to possibly find a girlfriend:slight_smile: I'd love to find someone to take to prom at my school next April.

This is the biggest confrence in Iowa so i think ill find some people:slight_smile: I'm really gonna try to be myself and make friends!

So my only question is what should i wear and what can I kinda expect to be like?

2. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    i really have no idea..
    maybe u should wear something that reflects who you are?
    and best of luck :slight_smile:

3. Klutz

I have no idea what it will be like, but I think you should wear what makes you feel good. Wear the shirt that you feel pretty wearing, or the tie that makes you feel confident. I don't know your style, but dress for the feelings you want and wear the clothes that resonate with them.