1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally said yes...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Mar 7, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So here's another recap. I broke up with my boyfriend because he moved away to Georgia and my best friend asked me out and I told him that I would give it sometime before I answer back. So I'm sitting here in lunch and we sit right next to each other (we are the only one at the table anyway everyone is doing a special event). So it was kind of awkward sitting alone with him again and we just started talking. He brought up my ex and I told him I haven't been texting him or calling him lately. He told me that if I need someone to talk to that he will be there. I then thought about it and brought up the day he asked me out. He looked kind of nervous because he was afraid I'd drop him down really hard but I then asked him out instead and he said yes. Finally there is no awkwardness between us. I sure hope things turn out fine this time and I hope I didn't make a mistake but I'm confident I didn't because I actually feel right with him.

2. Ianthe

Congratulations! A lot of the best relationships are built on solid friendships.

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so happy for you! I hope things work out. I'm still very sorry about your ex moving away, but maybe this will be a whole new and better experience. :slight_smile:

4. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's great! I wish both of you the best, congrats

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: