1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walmart Crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XtReMeEnIgMa247, Mar 8, 2013.

1. XtReMeEnIgMa247

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this really cute cashier at one of the Walmart's here. Every time I'm there, I always hope I get him, and I've gotten him quite a few times. I can't tell if he's gay or not as I'm no good at that haha, but today I got the strangest feeling that he may be. This may sound strange, but there's something in his voice that gave me that feeling. I'm not out to the public, so I'd find it highly uncomfortable to talk to him about this. What all can I do?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once you're done checking out, write your name and phone number on the back of your receipt and slip it back to him with a smile? You don't need to know if he's gay or not to show him you're interested.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^I suppose this could work. I mean if he's straight he just rips it up and maybe avoids you next time you're there or w/e...if he is gay and likes you he'll call you.

4. FunnyMonkey

wear a rainbow bracelet or a pin that will let him know you are gay. you can take it off before you leave the store so no one but him will see it.

Its old school gay slang,but you could ask if they are a friend of Dorothy. Don't know if they will know that one.