1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel stung

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Niqk, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had a crush on another gay person for months now. He's the type who always goes out with his friends and spends time going out on trivial matters. He has plans of spending the entire day out next week. We used to talk about the possibility of meeting for sometime.

He unfortunately failed an exam and will have to re-do it in a few months and I suggested that we should meet on campus sometime next week. I had thought of trying to cheer him you know, just the thought of meeting him in person again and trying to help him make it, at least via moral support, through his finals, since he is a bit of a dreamer like me. I mean he's the type who always goes out literally like every day with his friends, and I've helped him so much over the past year.

When I suggested we should meet up around campus sometime next week if ha wanted, his reply was ''I think it's better if I study don't you think?'' He sounded very sarcastic and I just felt really hurt, considering he has plans to spent whole days partying, yet he won't even consider fifteen minutes or so with me. I just wanted to make him feel better.

I sent him a quick apology but right now, I really don't want to see what he wrote back. Right now I'm really hurt.

I just feel really stung. An explanatory no would have hurt less. :frowning2:

2. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I could not resist checking. He did not reply :tears:

3. therunawaybff

I'm so sorry man. He sounds like kind of a dick, honestly, if he won't make fifteen minutes to spend with you, but he can spend days going out with his friends.

4. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know he has been for the past months to me, I don't understand why. He's causing me too much anguish. I have to deal with a shitty home life, and I have nothing to look forward to at Uni either, and I thought maybe just meeting him for some time, just to talk would be something to at least brighten up the blackness of my life. I just want to spend some time with someone. It's starting to really bear me down now, after 4 months of not self-harming, believing I never would do that again, I just cut myself.