1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i walk away???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dd1, Mar 21, 2013.

?

should i walk away?

1. Just leave it and walk away now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Carry on asking, it is better to know honeslty either way

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. wait, maybe one day eventually she will answer in her own time

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. dd1

dd1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    my 'friend' has been wierd with me for a while, she will only talk to me about stupid stuff when the question that I really need answered of weather we are just going to carry on friends or she wants to try something more she won't answer or even talk to me for ages after I ask... please tell me what you think I should do now..Thanks

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really can't answer this - it depends on so much.

What are the pros and cons of each option, for you? What do you value about the friendship that you currently have? Do you think you can handle waiting for her to sort this out herself, or just be friends if that's what she wants, or would you need something more if you're involved with her at all?

3. dd1

dd1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If she wants to just be friends then I'm fine with it, I really just want to know that she is OK and happy. But it was her who suggested we went on an official date which we did a while back. I want to speak to her normally like before, anything else would be a bonus, but I'm really not just out to get something more

4. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Just wait, don't ask her constantly, give her space and time if she needs it. If she's avoiding the question, and if she seems to be distant after it's asked, then she's probably not willing to answer it right now. It's a hard question to ask anybody, some people can give an answer, and others will avoid it. If you value her friendship, and she values it the same, then just continue being her friend, if she already knows you would like something more, then it's on her part to come back to you with an answer, and if she doesn't, then she doesn't want to be anything more than friends. If it seems like that's the case, then don't pursue her in that way, just be friends.