1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real World: Does Us Gays can Smell if Another Person is Gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rolandfine, Mar 21, 2013.

1. rolandfine

rolandfine Guest

:help:
    I'm sure most of you read about a research back in 2005 which says that gay men prefers smell from gay and straight women.

As for me, I agrees with their results.

My Situation:
    I have a crush with my college mate. He so nice to me and treats me differently than other of his male friends. He may profane among his male friends but he don't when we're together alone. He tells me personal information like his laptop password, his family's dark side and his past. He also pays for my food when we dine together (My monthly pocket money 50% larger then his and he had to pay his dwelling's rent). Well, I could say he's being nice to me.

I've also ask him to a two night sleepover at my place for two times and he don't reject my request. This week I don't invite him to a sleepover but he suddenly ask me if he can sleep in my place for a night. Well, I assume that he done that because he has pending assignments to be done (We shared 3 classes this semester and in all classes we will always sits next to each other, He arrives later than me and he always choose to sit next to me when there's opportunity). When we're in a huge group, he will ignore me and act like normal guys but when we're alone together, the other side of him appears.

He's a smoker, he act like any other men when me with his friends together but when we're alone, he will make sure his cigarettes smoke will not make me sick. I've gave him USD$6.00 Nicotine Chewing Gum as a symbolic to tell him to stop smoking. He accepts it without hesitation and questions.

Now this about the smell "pheromone" thing:

I can smell him when we're sit next to each other and it was so pleasing and arousing. I've wondered what cologne or deodorant he use. In one of the sleepovers, I've searched his backpack to find out what cologne or deodorant he used. I've found both his cologne and deodorant but strangely none smells the same as what I've smelled. In the morning I've tried to smell him when he still sleeping (he don't take a bath last night and sweaty), I've assumed that he will stink but the smell still there, plus traces of tobacco smell, only his mouth smells bad. The other morning (he does take a bath this time) and the same smell prevailed! The smell is so good that I've got boners many times.

Well I've been on an effort to take our relationship on a deeper level and he also like following my flow. We're closer by the day and one thing remains, does he what I've hoping for?

I would like to know your opinions about this, and yes, I've lived in a country that don't accept homosexuality, so I've expect answers with situation relevant in a conservative society.

Thank you.

#1 rolandfine, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
  2. asmith6543

Lol I'm guessing by your writing that your Indian? Lol. Am I right? I'm smelling via your writing.. Jk

I've been told I smell like lemons, even after coming out of the shower . I think it's just his scent.... And you just like his.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^That may be a tad rude to say asmith, it's true he might not be from a full on English speaking country due to the grammar but it could be something else aside from Indian...let's focus on his main problem though.

It is very possible the pheromones for you are the cause of this. I mean there are a lot of guys on this planet, I find some stink lol (partially cause they probably literally do stink or perhaps just unappealing to me) but there have been a few recently where I'm honestly like, heart skips a beat because not only are they gorgeous but they smell unbelievably amazing. Now in my case they very well could've just been wearing great cologne and I have smelt the smell they were wearing but still, just smelling that made me swoon which is why I am less than pleased with the fact us gays can't exactly go up and be all "damn you smell nice" not that straight women necessarily do when first flirting but I think you get my point lol.

4. rolandfine

rolandfine Guest

lol.. im not indian, but i can tell you that im asian and my country once ruled by the Brits.

Well. I dont know but he so smells good eventhough he sweats a lot. Well hes perfect!

Sorry for the spellings. im sending from my phone.

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

There was this girl who I had a crush on and I actually asked her what perfume she was wearing because I was getting really horny everytime I smelt her! She said she wasn't wearing any scent! I was smelling the phermones she was emitting and they were making me horny!! Sexier than perfume any day!

6. rolandfine

rolandfine Guest

Does he gay in any point? He like to tease me, make me laugh, makes eye contact when we talk.

7. birdy

I definitely am acutely aware of the smell of someone that I'm attracted to. The other day I sat down in class at the same seat that my girlfriend had been in the previous period. She wasn't even in the room anymore, but I kept smelling her and got all distracted thinking about her.