1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dilemma #2

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rebelaire15, Mar 22, 2013.

1. rebelaire15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok. Here's the deal: this guy I've always been interested in and have admired was just on my mind tonight at work. I just thought of him because I was wishing I could see him. So while I was there at my podium, all of a sudden I turn a little to my left and there he was.
    He walked toward me and I smiled at him and he smiled back. We shook hands and we talked. Just about JT's new album (The 20/20 Experience--AWESOME album by the way) because he saw me talk about it and he said it gets him through the day which I totally agree. Anyway, as we talked, I told him about how I wanted to come to his office and visit him sometimes but I just never got the time to go and visit him.

When I said that, he was like well, there's not too much happening in my office and we laughed. Then he said, "but you can always come by! I don't mind being distracted, especially if it's from you." WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! And the reason I say that is because, from what I know, he is straight and he has know idea what that does to me when he says things like that to me. I'm bi, but he doesn't know that.

Another thing, sometimes through our talk, he would occasionally wink at me. Maybe blinked about 2 or 3 times throughout the first time we talked. He did it again when I saw him going towards the restroom when he walked past my podium. I just don't know. I don't know how to read him. I'm still trying to read him after so long. Help?

---------- Post added 23rd Mar 2013 at 12:00 AM ----------

*know is supposed to be no
    *blinked is supposed to be winked

SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS!