1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can I talk to one of the three??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MatthewJS, Mar 24, 2013.

1. MatthewJS

there are three boys at my school and I like them all and they are cousins. my gay friend who is barely out likes, let's call him J. but out of the three, I mostly like, let's call JM (his intials). I don't know how to make him notice me. me and my friend made up a "mission"called Cupid's Arrow. I think he's straight. any ideas?? also all three are Filipinos, I like Filipinos!! but ideas would help!!! :help:

2. FunnyMonkey

Well all you really can do is talk to them about it, but if you think that they are straight, keep that in mind if they are in fact straight don't take it to hard.

Now as far as talking goes, I would just ask them to hang out examples go for a Pizza,, a movie , and the mall just talk to him/them and see what they say and become friends with them find out what you both like to do and then do it.

3. MatthewJS

FunnyMonkey,
    no malls in my town and I don't eat pizza.
    maybe doing some karate could impress JM and let him notice me?

4. FunnyMonkey

It does not have to be one of them that I said I sure that there is something you can do.

And Why I said that is you will get to know him better that why and then you can feel him out to see where he stands or how he feels. Maybe sit with him at lunch and see what happens? ask him what is he doing this summer? you want to get to know him better first.

5. MatthewJS

I can't talk to JM because his other cousin, K, would be freaked out. also i'm an outcast

6. FunnyMonkey

First thing, don't call yourself an outcast.

Why do you think he cousin"k" would freak out? would he hurt you?

7. MatthewJS

I am an outcast. i'm not well known, i'm a goodie goodie that people barely likes. K would be freaked out because I used to be in his class and K, J and JM barely knows me.

8. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    im half pinoy lmao....

maybe you need to give them a clue or a sign or something .... like if was attracted to a chick id normally flirt with her or give her the impression that i digg her and she normally takes it up...

so maybe something similar?

9. Robellious

Haha I got flattered when you said you like filipinos lol I'm filipino too xD
    You could try and get to know them, try and be friends with them, find a common interest with them and develop a friendship from it. If you picked up hints of they're sexuality; then you're on a great start.

Goodluck

10. MatthewJS

I'm not really good at making friends... it will be difficult for me to be friends with one of them.

11. FunnyMonkey

Okay what do ask them an open end question.
    Like what are you doing this weekend? or something like that. and then make a comment on whatever he say. maybe watch how to make friends videos on youtube for some more tips.
    I know it's hard, but you'll never know unless you try.