1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uughhhhh

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CoolRed, Mar 24, 2013.

1. CoolRed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I'm 15 and bi. I started to like this 18 year-old on facebook. I told him I liked him several times, and he rejected me and was kinda mean about it. This happened hours ago. I'm kind of sad, but then again not surprised. I just want to meet a great guy. But there are no great guys in my school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I dont know if I feel unloved because I know a lot of girls like me, but I want to be with a guy. Like I've seen guys that I just want to cuddle with all day. I know someone will come along eventually. Exactly what should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just be patient. I'm shure that you'll meet a great guy but it will probably take a little time.

3. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, if you told him you liked him several times, but he wasn't interested... he may have felt the need to be a little more forceful about his disinterest. I don't know how rude he was, though... you'd have to clarify. It could also be he's worried about the age difference and doesn't want to hurt you or get himself in trouble.

Just relax and remember that all good things come in time. Sometimes people are so desperate for affection that they'll latch on to whoever comes along, and that's not how healthy relationships start. Eventually you'll meet a guy you really like who likes you in return. Just keep an open mind and put yourself out there, and remember to stay safe.