1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Bed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sublimeprincess, Mar 25, 2013.

1. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if this girl likes me without doing the awkward asking thing. So, I want to tell a situation.

I went out after work to meet my coworkers at a bar. This girl I find attractive who also happens to be a new friend of mine was there, and she asked if she could stay at my place afterwards and I said okay. At the bar she flirted with the guys and I know she likes guys. However, I don't know where she stands with her feelings regarding women and I am too fearful to ask. Anyway, at my house we go in my room and we talk for 3-4 hours about each other and really start to understand what we are both about. One story I told her I was getting really frazzled about an anxiety-provoking moment, and I was feeling myself growing with anxiety when she grabbed my arm... And when I looked at her I felt calm. We stared at each other for a moment, but then I phased into another conversation so I wouldn't make her uncomfortable. I asked her if I could play with her hair and she said that's cool, and typically girls don't mind having other girls play with her hair, but when I told her I don't want to make her uncomfortable she said "It's really hard to ever make me feel uncomfortable." Yet, she kind of moved away after prolonged hair playing. But in the middle of the night she would periodically put her hand on my leg. She did it like three times and I wonder if that means something or if I'm just putting meaning there. The first time was because I had like a body shiver and I don't know but I felt like she knew it was reassuring when she put her hand there. But after awhile she would turn away to the other side of the bed. A little while after she let go of my leg, I got up randomly because I couldn't sleep from the alcohol, and I was pacing in my room saying I feel like I'm on speed, and she asked if it was because of her. And at the time I thought she meant because I couldn't sleep with another person in my bed, but I now wonder if there was another meaning to it, and I wonder what meaning that could mean.

Anyway, point being, is there a chance that this girl might like me more than a friend? And just so you know - I kinda denied that I liked girls in that way, but despite that, she has said that she gets the "dyke vibe" from me.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    umm in all honesty i dont know somethings would make me say she is, and then the others say no she isnt... hopefully some one with a better knowledge and more experienced comes and answers your questions

Welcome to EC and good luck

3. SergeantRed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, it depends, I've had several girls liked me (it's hard to tell this without sounding that I'm bragging but I swear I'm not) and there's this one thing that you can tell that they like you. The way they LOOK at you, ya know, with the dreamy eyes...and she wants your attention or always tries to look beautiful in front of you or laughs at your jokes, etc etc. I have a girl friend she always touch my leg but she has a boyfriend so it really depends. And yeah..IF she acts that way ONLY to you. *sigh* even though I'm a girl, it's hard to read other girls ._. Btw, Does she know that you're a les or bi? If not, why don't you tell her? Maybe after telling her you can tell if you have a chance. Some girls doesn't give a f*** and some change (better or worse) towards someone once they found out they're a les or bi.