1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physical Body Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kazukokat, Mar 28, 2013.

1. kazukokat

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So this will be a little longer so just bear with me.

Description: I am 5'6" caucasian I cant grow hair on the top of my head to save my life. I can grow it out but I have two small landing strips on my head. I can grow sideburns and a little bit of a mustache and beard but I dont like them so I shave often. Hair aside I am not chunky i weigh about 160 or so and if it helps I think I look good in a tight shirt so that should count for something. I do have some acne but i think it is stress related.

I am in Utah for school and am originally from Las Vegas.

Relationship: I am only dating. Nothing exclusive but I can tell you I am exlusively bottom. Not only because I enjoy it emensley but I also have back issues that prevent me from doing the to and fro that toppers are great at.

Now to the questions. If there is anything I didnt mention and you would like to know or are wondering about please let me know in your reply.

1. Muscles. I dont want to be big. I consider myself more of a feminine guy anyway. I dont have a high pitched voice nor do I come off as flamboyant.(I dont judge those who do I am just describing myself) I want to become smaller so I can look better in certain clothes. I want to have a toned body but not to much definition. So basically I want it to be where you can tell I am fit but its not like BOOM MUSCLE! I want to slim my wasteline and basically just try to trim down as much as possible. I regularly play basketball with my room mate and very much enjoy it. My question would be. What is the best workout I can do to achieve my goals? I want to slim and be able to wear the cuter/sexier feminine clothes and look great.

2. As I have said before I am more of a submissive person. I can be loud when I want but mainly I am a quiet person. I like doing things for my man and being his boy. I wouldnt know personally if I am good at oral or being a bottom but what I have been told by my current dating companion(i dont know what else to call it) is that I am great at oral and my A** is tight so I guess that counts for something. Question would be how do I make sure that I am meeting his needs as well being that he takes care of all the dates and is the dominant. I want to ensure I am making him happy as well. Please give me your thoughts on this.

3. Body hair. UGH. I dont have a lot and it isnt thick by any means but I do want to stay smooth. I shave my calves and my happy trail currently and have not issues with those areas. But when I shave my thighs in particular or my crotch I tend to have a lot of issues with ingrown hairs afterwards. I love being smooth for my man but I dont know how to do it without the unsightly bumps that follow. I also have never shaved my butt crack and around the hole so I am deathly scared of scratching(silly, right?) Any suggestions, tips or advice. Bring it on

4. Clothes. oh clothes. I like looking good. I feel good about myself when I look good and I feel I am more succesful. I like tighter shirts and tight girl jeans. I nice boot or flare cut looks great. I am attracted to the thigh high tights or more feminine style clothes as well as gloves or anything along those lines. I tend to dress like a guy still but you can tell I am more feminine when I actually take the time to put together my outfit. What would you guys recommend me doing in order to find my best style or what do you recommend as a good style to look into. I dont tend to follow one style and I like pulling in a little of everything. What are you thinking?

Thats pretty much all that I can think of right now. Any advice or tips is great and if you are looking for someone to contact outside of EC let me know. I am always a friendly person and will talk as much as you will let me. (!)

Also if you would please post an overall thought about your opinion on me. I have been doing a study to see how I come off to other people and love the input.

2. SomeKid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll try and comment on 1) and 4). :lol:

1) I am 5'7 and was 150 with 31-32 waist like 6 months ago. Now, I'm STILL 5'7 :lol:, but 135-140 with 28-29 waist. I found it very hard to lose that 10lbs because I wanted to lose the weight AND still eat what I wanted. So I usually hit the gym 3 times a week and run 3-4 miles and lift for about 30 minutes. I would lose about 600 calories on the treadmill. I would do abs/arms/back exercises mostly, as I did not want thick things and calves. Then, play tennis on my off days for about 2 hours occasionally. I feel great now and I feel like I look great too, but obviously I don't objectively know that. :lol:

4) I too also LOVE clothes. Although my style seems different than yours, I think any guy who puts effort on clothing is sexy. My favorite outfit consists of black skinnys, a henley (usually black), and some kind of oxfords or loafers, plus the obligatory raybans. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate when I see guys who, like you, like to wear tighter outfits. I think your best style comes with your mood. You can't rock a fierce/fabulous look if you feel like crap that day. :lol:

#2 SomeKid, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  3. AKTodd

Based on what you say here, you might look at taking up running, possibly with a bit of military-style workout routines if you're wanting to bulk up your arms or chest a bit or the like. Runners can be *very* fit and trim, but also very thin and I'm not sure if you might like to bulk up your chest and arms a bit or something. You could also look at swimming which is considered very good overall exercise.

I would suggest that the simplest option is best here - talk to him. Communication is key to any relationship. It also needs to be two way - He needs to know what you like and want in a relationship as well. He may be dominant, but that doesn't mean you need to just do or be anything and everything he wants without question or input on your part.

Can't really help you with either of these - I like lots and lots of body hair (on me and my partner) and have the fashion sense of a stone.

Hope this helps,

Todd:slight_smile:

4. kazukokat

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently found the sexyness of v-neck shirts. I have wider shoulders and and a prominant chest so tight v-necks on me give them guys the hots. HAHA but yeah I am slowly finding my style and kind of just take it one step at a time. Shoes are one thing I have no experience in though.
    Yeah I love military work outs. I am ex-airforce and loved the training regime we would do daily. maybe I need to remember what our regime was and start it back up. I will definitely start running more. So I think the general theme of what needs to be done would be cardio haha. Hitting the bikes, treadmills, stair climbs and swimming.

5. Gen

Gen

I'm 5-6 150. ^-^

I can relate so much to your answers. Number 1 is completely me. Most people dont understand how much easier big/buff guys have it. It is so much harder to gain and maintain muscle mass while not gaining weight. Not to mention, being on the shorter side. Most of my friends just go to a weigh room, lift for a day, and go home. Meanwhile I'm running 12-16 miles a week...

Number 2. I am definitely intimately submissive, but outside of that not so much. I am aswell more on the feminine side, so there is that stereotype that I will always be less in control of things. But there is a 90% chance that I will make more money and have a higher education than the guy I with. Definitely not by choice, its just the path I am going down will give me many oppertunities. Regardless, my point is that in most aspects of our lifes I wouldnt be submissive in the sense that he would be in more control. We would probably be on equal footing.

Urgh, Number 3-Body Hair. He can have as much as he wants, but I cant stand it on myself. I trim my legs/thighs with scissors, once or twice a week, because I actually like a bit of hair my legs. For areas that I want completely trimmed I use hair removers. They are given a bad wrap, but as long as you pay attention and read the directions you will never burn yourself. Though at the moment, I only have to worry about trimming my legs/thighs for summer. Single life. ^-^

Black Skinny Jeans and V-necks are my life.

6. SomeKid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yessss. This is pretty much my default outfit. Plus, oxfords for me. Those H&M solid t-shirts that come in different colors are also my favorites.

7. AKTodd

If you don't remember it, the odds are good you can find it (or some other military workout) online. These are often very popular since military guys are often considered the epitome of fitness in our culture, along with swimmers and gymnasts. It's probably a major advantage that you really enjoyed the training since that will make it easier to keep up with it and work it into your day to day life.

I've heard it said that humans are really rather optimized for running (for chasing down antelopes across the plains dont ya know) so we tend to do well with it.

Have fun:slight_smile:

Todd