1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lxlJDlxl, Mar 30, 2013.

1. lxlJDlxl

What do you do when you feel like the world has turned its back from you?
    Something like, everything is fucked up.
    Don't even want to stay here anymore, I want to run away but I don't know where to go.
    This is not about being out or anything like that though.
    It's just that, everything is messed up. So fucked up and the stress is piling up so fast. And I don't know, I have not done anything wrong but everyone just keeps on pushing me off the cliff. Like this, someone is talking to me and I did not quite hear what she said so I asked again,"What?" like three times then she just fucking yelled at me for not fucking hearing what she said and told not to fuck with her(as if I am), I am not even being the least bit sarcastic. I don't know what the hell is everyone's problem and I do not want to deal with it either. If they have problems, I am out of that but it seems like they tangle me with that. How do I deal with it? It makes me want to disappear and never return.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tend to get into trouble for not hearing what people are saying to me, but that is down to my Dyslexia, I tend to zone out when someone is speaking to me & I don't hear what they are saying to me & they get pissed with me, I guess when you are starting to get stressed & you feel like the world is turning it's back on you, then you need to find someone to talk to, a close friend or if your still in School a member of staff who is allocated to deal with your pastoral care, talking really does help :slight_smile:

3. lxlJDlxl

I have already talked to my closest friend about this but we often get to an off topic discussion like how we should play this kind of music etc etc.. and I feel like she's not even getting a hint of what I am feeling inside. School doesn't start until next week and I don't really think the counselor can help me with this, we have approached her before but she only hears, does not listen.

Anyways, thanks for the input. :slight_smile: