1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DrWhoMyLove, Mar 30, 2013.

1. DrWhoMyLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm scared. A couple weeks ago my mom saw my cutting marks. They were all over my arm. We got in a huge fight and a day later she brought me to the hospital to get checked in to stay there for a while. They didn't admit me which made me more depressed because I felt like I wasn't getting the help I needed. I didn't want anyone to know I cut myself. I had an anxiety attack when my mom found out. She's been watching me like a hawk, and today is the second day she's let me have a day to myself. But today I got so depressed I decided to cut again. Im scared she'll find out. Last night she said that if I ever hurt myself again she would send me to a place where I would be watched 24/7. If she finds out I cut again I'll be sent to that place. I know she would only do it for my own good, but I am so ashamed of myself that I'm scared of telling her and what she would say. I know she will be dissappointed in me, I just don't know if I should tell her and be sent away or have to face her finding out...

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think your mother is just concerned... as she should be!

I think you need to address why you're self harming in the first place. Going somewhere to be monitored may be a good idea to tell the truth. Sorry you're going through so much hon. (*hug*)

~<3

3. A Odd User

what is it that is making you feel depressed? perhaps you can go directly to the root of the problem, and solve it there.

4. kaykay

kaykay Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Maybe you should look to a friend for advice maybe one with blonde hair green eyes and incredibly gorgeous that you can trust with your life.

5. DrWhoMyLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh wow thanks for that... ^^^my best friend...:dry:

Oh and thanks guys for all your responses your all really nice....