1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think a guy likes me???:) i am confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Matt1, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Matt1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well at school there has been rumor going around that i am gay. Which is partially true but i haven't told anyone i was bi. So i am not sure how this rumor got started exactly or from whom.
    However in gym today i was running late, so i went in to go change and there was only two guys in there beside me. when i was changing , they kept on looking at me(i wouldn't really say sexually but it was kind of creepy). So basically that made me feel very awkward. So i started changing faster and then i left the locker room.

Well after that all the guys went to the track and the girls stayed in gym. So on the track field we were just running laps. And i was talking to my friend (not going to say name). And one of the boys that was in the locker room ran up to me, asked could he talk to me real quick. I didn't want to be rude so i was like sure and told my friend i would catch up with him in a minute. Well then we went to go sit down at the bleachers out side. We started talking and everything was normal until he started asking these weird personal questions. And he seemed to be flirting with me a lot. Like when we were talking he would sometimes make physical contact. However him flirting with me could be me just wishful thinking.

So after the conversation he asked could we hang out after school. I told him i was busy this afternoon and i wouldn't be able to. Which was a total lie I was just so nervous he is really cute. Then he asked what about tomorrow? I said I would have to check and then he gave me his number :slight_smile:

Well i am not sure if i should hang out with him tomorrow or not the thing is he is really hot and he seemed to be flirting with me some, when we were talking. However when i think back to the locker room when he and that other boy was staring at me it seemed very weird. so i feel kind of suspicious like that it could be a joke or something. I mean people who are gay are really discriminated at my school so I just want to be careful.

What do you guys think i should do? Should I go hang out with him or just try to be friends for a while to figure out real intentions? I am really confused and cant think straight lol.

2. Phoenixaaa

I would play it safe and still hang out with him. Especially if he is really cute! Since he has broken the physical barrier by finding excuses to touch you already, I would let him do most of the flirting or touching when meeting up. :love:

As for the locker room situation, he may have been checking you out... or asking about you, at the moment.

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

He sounds like he might be bi curious. But it is a hard question to answer

4. Mrcake

If I were you, Matt, I would be careful. But it sounds like this guy may possibly be into you. I would invite him over and have some one on one time to hang out with him. If his flirting continues, then you may be able to bring up the question. But he could just be into you as a friend -- so don't ruin the friendship!

5. Matt1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the advice i did hang out with him :slight_smile: and a few other people...:frowning2:. however i did have a great time and i am hoping me and him can hang out alone sometime after we get to know each other better. I still cant tell if he likes me or not and its driving me crazy!!! because he seems to be flirting but then stops and then starts again. Hopefully i get to hang out alone with him sometime.
    Why does this have to be so confusing