1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHat should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lolita, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Lolita

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a 27-year-old very feminine/skinny lesbian and I always have been attracted to women in their early 40s. Out of the blue I fell in love with a 60-year-old.
    At first I thought it was my mind which was playing tricks on me...but no. I love every moment I spend with her even though we're just friends and I never told her how I felt. We have those intense and prolonged eye contacts sometimes that makes everything else in the world go away.
    I am afraid of losing her if I tell her. I don't even know if I should tell her that I am gay. We met at the end of last year so I don't know her that much. But each time we see each other the conversation does not stop and she always mirrors what I do. I know there are subtle ways lesbians send when they are attracted to you but I don't know what to l look for. I don't want to freak her out but I really would love to even kiss her maybe one day.