1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What could this dream mean? It scared me :'(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MtnFr3sh, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Last night I had this dream, I woke up this morning in a cold sweat and breathing hard, it scared the shit out of me. I remember the night before I had one roughly the same, but the events in this one weren't the same at all

This last one was somehow my mom knew I was gay, for some reason we were eating dinner with our friends and neighbors in the biology lab and my mom and I got into an argument at the table and she said something like "Well Tyler has a certain issue" Can't completely remember. I was like "Fine, :***: it, go ahead and tell everyone." Then I backed out and said "Wait don't!" and she said "Tyler is a faggot!" I threw my plate across the room and stormed out next thing I know my theater arts teacher is there and says she knows about one of my little fetishes and then she called me a sick :***: To which I replied "What the :***: are you talking about?" "Your mom told me" I got pissed stormed off again and then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I would put the one from two nights ago on here if I could remember it, but this one really messed with my head because today was the main end of course STAAR test for my class that determines if you pass for the year or not...

HELP What does it mean and what can I do to stop it from happening it again?
    :help: :help: :help:

2. DrWhoMyLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It depends what you make the dream out to be. What do you want it to mean? Are you afraid that your mom will be mad at you if she finds out your gay? Or are you scared of what people will think? I guess you have to ask yourself questions of what you think it means. I hope you figure it out!

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're the best one to interpret your dreams. One of my psychology profs told me that each person has their own symbolism in their dreams, which is unique to them and their experiences.

But my guess would be you're worried about what the people you care about would think of your sexuality, and whether they would reject you if you knew.