1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relaxing my mind

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Apr 2, 2013.

1. For the past or 3 weeks
    My brain has been conflicted,Angst,dwelling,Doubtful over certain beliefs, Thoughts of past events I don't need reminding off.
    I'm better then I was a month ago but still any advice for me I have been mediating commonly (but I have been really hard pressed to really get myself to settle down and do it for more time)
    Can anyone give me any advice? :slight_smile:
    I probably need to just be patient and let things slowly get better.

2. Priiiide

I find it helps to face whatever fears or conflict I am facing and accept it, once the fear is gone, I feel a lot calmer.

I try to exercise as well, as it gets my mind off everything.

3. mpac21

Along with continuing meditation, I also definitely would recommend exercise of some form. In addition, as long as you do not have conditions relating to heart disease, or high blood pressure would possibly recommend a ginseng tea of some kind. I had some issues in the past similar to yours with conflicting, difficult thoughts in regards to anxiety, angst and such. I found a combination of exercise, and some very awesome tea to help calm the thoughts and with time, sooth these thoughts into a better frame of mind :slight_smile: It is definitely more than possible :slight_smile:

4. Priiiide

I agree, less coffee and black tea and more herbal teas, even green and Jasmine :slight_smile: you'll be surprised at the difference it makes!