1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here work for Fresh market grocery store or know anyone who does work there?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bigsteve68, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Bigsteve68

I have an interview Monday at fresh market for a deli and meat cutter position. I kno they probably drug test before they hire, I want to know if they randomly test throughout your employment there. I know you can get tested if you get hurt or if they get suspicious. Any help would be awesome

2. photoguy93

Re: Anyone here work for Fresh market grocery store or know anyone who does work ther

I don't specifically work there, but I do know that most employers have every right to test. Usually, it's random. I think that the big issue here is what you are worried about......

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Anyone here work for Fresh market grocery store or know anyone who does work ther

I'm inclined to agree with Photoguy. If you're concerned about random testing... you probably have a bigger issue to be concerned about :slight_smile: