1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be scared of myself?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PinkFluff, Apr 6, 2013.

1. PinkFluff

I grew up with a father who is very interested in World War 2. He plays Flames of War (a miniatures game) and is very well versed on technology from that era.

My fascination with the military and weaponary has been around as long as I can remember.

Now that I use the internet, however, I'm not sure what to think of myself...

Over the past 3 years I have gone from knowing how to make no explosives, to:

Molotovs
    Napalm
    Gunpowder
    Pipebombs
    Tripwire
    Nailbombs
    Plastic Gunpowder Kegs

and have drawn up plans for human vomit bottles, which could be classified as a biological weapon.

I have never made any explosives, and the only police contact I have had was a warning for sending a death threat to a "protect marriage" website.

Should I be worried? Should I seek help?

2. You only need to be worried if you plan to actually use these weapons to harm others. Having a strange hobby is not unheard of, so no you shouldn't be scared of yourself unless you want to harm others with the things that you make.